Embark on a captivating 11-day Agadir to Sahara Desert tour where you will witness the incredible beauty of Morocco. Explore the Argan trees in the Sous region before making your way to the stunning Merzouga desert. Visit the mesmerizing Todra Gorges and Dades Gorges, and marvel at the architectural brilliance of Ait ben Haddou Kasbah.
To complete your adventure, enjoy a guided tour of Marrakech, immersing yourself in its vibrant culture and history. This incredible journey concludes in Agadir, leaving you with unforgettable memories of southern Morocco.
- Merzouga desert, camel trekking, night in desert camp
- Todra gorges
- Dades gorges
- Ait ben haddou kasbah
- Marrakech guided tour
- Transport by private modern vehicle
- Experienced English speaking Driver/Guide
- Pick-up & drop off from/at your accommodation
- Accommodations (Standard/Mid-range/Luxury)
- Flight booking
- Monument entrance fees
- Lunch during the tours